TREKKING RINJANI 2 DAYS/1 NIGHT
- Mt. Rinjani trekking is the most trekkers’ program choice and suitable for beginners. You will spend 2 days and 1 night for Mt. Rinjani trekking starting from Senaru village to Senaru crater lake, hot spring, cave, rim summit and finish at Sembalun village.
Arrival day : The day you arrive at Lombok Airport or any of Lombok ports as Lembar/Bangsal, Teluk Kodek or from any main object tourist in Senggigi, Kuta Lombok, 3 (Gilis Trawangan, Meno, Air), you will be picked up by our representative staff, you are then transferred in Senaru hotel. After arriving in Senaru, you will meet us and be treated by welcoming drinks. You can meet your trekking guide and porters who will then brief and explain the trekking procedures and prepare your trips. Arriving at the latest 1 hour before sunset, then you can go to see the Sindang Gile and Tiu Kelap Waterfall the day before you start trekking. Note: you can arrive at the same day of trekking day. But we recommend you to come the day before trekking and spend the night so there will be no delays.
:RTC SENARU VILLAGE POST 1 – POST 2 – POST 3 – SENARU CRATER RIM 2.641M
Our trekking tour begins at 7.30-8.00 am in the cool morning after registration at the Rinjani Trekking Centre Post 1 Senaru village (601). At the first 30 minute, we walk and enjoy the open views, green plantation consiting of coffee tree, bamboo, and many others plantation belong to the local peoples in Senaru. After walking for about 30 minutes, we then reach the gate of the tropical rain forest and have short break for 10-15 minutes. After that we continue our trek through the jungle where we will be shadowed by the sun. Walking in the humid temperatures will protect us from the sunshine. During the long way up we will see and find many big trees, sound of the animal as black monkey /brown monkey. After three hours of walking, we will then reach and find Post 2 (1,500m) called MONTONG SATAS post where we can have a break and lay down to recover our energy while waiting for our guide and porters prepare some drinks crackers and fresh fruits such as banana and pineapple . Its time to go now! We are still in the middle of the tropical rain forest. We need time approximately 2 hours to reach Post 3 and during the trips we will find and see the local strawberry growing at the way up (on June, July, August). After two hours of passing Post 2, we will arrive at Post 3 (2,000m) called MONDOKAN LOKAK where our guide and porters cook for our lunch here and prepare fresh fruits and snacks. Beware! There are many brown monkey living here. They sometime will steal your small backpack so that make sure you don’t leave it away from you. After 1,5 hours, we have rest and continue to the Crater Rim (2,641m). At the first 25 minutes, we pass the Mondokan Lokak outing from the tropical rainforest and walk on the Savana on the hills with open views. The trail is quite steep but has beautiful scenery of the 40% over Senaru village called CEMARA LIMA. We then continue to Pelawangan Senaru Crater Rim (2,641m) for about one hour. We can arrange camping and over night with own dinner here. The trails are stony and quit steep up but we will find a great moment in our life from Senaru Rim views: Spectacular sunset over the 3 Gilis and Mt. Agung in pulau dewata Bali, Sunrise from next to the valley of Mt. Sanggka Reyang, Smoke throughout the hole of new volcano in the middle of Segara Anak Lake, Summit of Mt. Rinjani 3,726m, a great experience of sleeping under the stars.
:SENARU CRATER RIM(2,641M) – SENARU VILLAGE (601M).
After having breakfast and enjoying the sunrise, as well as capturing the beautiful scenery of the lake, we will go down to Senaru village for 4-5 hours back down. We will have break and lunch on the way between Post 1 or Post Extra ,then we will arrive at Senaru Rinjani Trekking Centre around 12.30 am to 13.00. Our private car will then bring to your next destinations (Gilis Island, Senggigi, Mataram or Lombok International Airport/BIL).
Summary Travel Itinerary
(day you arrive in Lombok /Senaru)
- pick up from any place in Lombok
- Visit Senaru waterfalls (sindang gile and Tiu Kelep).
- visit Traditional house Senaru
- sunset in harbor
- Dinner in Hotel or in my house Like family (19:30 pic up from hotel to my house)
- 06:00-06:30 Breakfast
- 07:00 Transfer to Rinjani National Gate, registration and trekking begin.
- 12:00 Lunch at Post II
- 16:00 Arrive at RIM I, Sunset, Camp, dinner and overnight
- 07:00 Breakfast
- 07:30 Start to descend down back to Senaru Village
- 11:30 Lunch at Post I Extra
- 14:00 Arrive at Senaru Village, pick up to our office for take shower, enjoy young coconut and fruits salad. Transport direct to your next destination (Lombok Area).
Price min 2 people and more than 3 get special price (valid until December 2017)
The Price $ 200/person Deluxe private service
The price $ 190/person Standard private service
Deluxe service will including hot shower, AC, Wi-Fi, Facilities in Hotel for overnight before trek
Standard service will get standard room without hot shower
Price is Included:
- Welcome drinks ( after trek with young coconut + fruits)
- Pick up and transfers in and out (driver speaking English)
- A night accommodation in Senaru ( 2 people 1 room)
- Trekking guide Porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- Foods and drinking water on the trek,
- Tent ( 3-4 people dimension[W] 2,20 x [L] 3,10)
- toilet tent
- sleeping bags good quality (50 x 210),
- mattress(6 cm x 200 )
- Mountain chair
- Entrance fee for the national park IDR 300.000/ trekker ( July – December 2017)
- ENVIRONMENT HYGIENE CARE ( BRING TRASH DOWN )
- Insurance Rp 10.000/person
- Rain coat
- trip to Sendag Gile waterfall
- trip to Tiu Kelep waterfall
- trip to traditional house Senaru
- trip to coffee plantation
- trip to sunset in harbor
- Dinner (day you arrive in Lombok) in hotel or my house (19:30 pic up from hotel to my house)
- trekking poles (2/person)
Note!!! trip to waterfall (Sendang Gile and tiukelep) also trip to traditional house Senaru and coffee plantation if you come 7 hours before sunset ( day 0) but if you come 1 or 3 hours before sunset you can only choose 1 trip, waterfall or traditional house.
Price is excluded :
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Trekking shoes, long pants,gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter $ 21/day
- Travel insurance
- Tip for porters and Guide
- Small bag / daily pack
Deluxe service will including Hot Shower, Ac, Wi-Fi Facilities in the hotel for overnight before trek but standard service you will get standard room without hot shower.
Here the hotel options Or you can request other Hotel in senaru :
Deluxe private service hotel for:
- Pondok Senaru (Superior Room)+$10/room
- Rinjani Light House
- Pondok Indah (Superior Room)
- Sinar Rinjani (Superior Room)
- Anak Rinjani ( Superior Room)
- Pondok Guru Bakti (Superior Room)
- Bale Kayuk Homstay ( Superior Room)
Standard Private Service Hotel For:
- Pondok Indah
- Achita Bayan Home Stay (Standard Room)
- Gunung baru Homestay
- Sinar Rinjani (Standard Room)
- Rinjani Trails homestay
- Horizon Villa Senaru
- Ank Rinjani (Standard Room)
- Pondok guru Bakti (Standard Room)
Extra porter and your luggage
If you need extra porters to carry your personal stuffs, they are available at extra cost $ 21 USD/ porter /day . You are advised to travel as light as it could be, the rest of your luggage can be stored at our office and get them back after trek.
Recommended Item to bring
Bellow are list of items you should carry during the trek program. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kg.
- Small headlamp with spare batteries. (Only If You Hike to the Summit)
- 1 pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good.
- Personal medications
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy Cam and batteries (Manual or Digital).
- Small towel.
- 2-4 cotton T-shirts
- Long trek pants/wind proof.
- Windproof Jacket.
- Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Trek stick/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Swimming Suite (x).
- Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu)
- Garbage Plastic can.