Rinjani Trekking Summit 3d/2n Around
Mt. Rinjani trekking is the most trekkers’ program choice and suitable for beginners. You will spend 3 days and 2 nights for Mt. Rinjani trekking starting from Sembalun village to summit, lake, hot spring, cave, Senaru crater rim and finish at Senaru village.
Arrival day : The day you arrive at Lombok Airport or one of Lombok ports as Lembar/Bangsal, Teluk Kodek or from any main object tourist in Senggigi, Kuta Lombok, 3 (Gilis Trawangan, Meno, Air), you will be picked up by our representative staff, you are then transferred in Senaru hotel. After arriving in Senaru, you will meet us and be treated by welcoming drinks. You can meet your trekking guide and porters who will then brief and explain the trekking procedures and prepare your trips. Arriving at the latest 1 hour before sunset, then you can go to see the Sindang Gile and Tiu Kelap Waterfall the day before you start trekking. Note: you can arrive at the same day of trekking day. But we recommend you to come the day before trekking and spend the night so there will be no delays.
: SENARU VILLAGE- SEMBALUN VILLAGE (1.150.M) – SEMBALUN CRATER RIM (2.639.M)
Wake up at 6.00am and breakfast at 6.30-40. Be ready to go to Sembalun village with our special mountain car. The trip to Sembalun village will spend 45minutes to hour. We will arrive at approximately 8.00 am. The registration in Rinjani Information Center (RIC) is 1051 m and Post 1 (Monitoring Post) is1300 m which will take 2 hours. We take a rest for 5/10 minutes at Post 1 (Monitoring Post,) and then continue to Post 2 (Tengengean) 1500 m for about 1 hour. We take short break for 5 to 10 minutes at Post 2 ( Tengengean ) and then continue our journey to Post 3 (Pada Balong ) 1800 m for approximately 1 hour. We take a rest for 2 hours at Post 3, the guide and porters then prepare for lunch, and a hot drink (tea, coffee, hot chocolate or lemon tea). After having a lunch and rest, we continue to Sembalun Crater Rim (Pelawangan Sembalun) 2639M, for 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb. Spending the night by camping at Sembalun Crater Rim, then we can enjoy the awesome views there as sunset, and sunrise for the next morning , Segara Anak lake, Sembalun village, the summit of mount Rinjani half of north Lombok.
: SEMBALUN CRATER RIM (2,639M) – SUMMIT/TOP 3,726M – SEGARA ANAK LAKE AND HOT SPRINGS (2,008M).
Wake up at 02.30 am and have some light breakfast. Leave Sembalun Crater Rim at 03.00 am and start the trek to heading Rinjani Summit (3726 m). It will take time for approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes. The first stage is a moderate climb for 120 minutes, while the second stage is a fairly easy but long trek. The last hour is very steep and difficult. (There are many loose stones, and as you take two steps forward you will slip one step back). From the Summit, you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake. After sunrise we will go down to the Sembalun Crater Rim and have a hot breakfast. After having a breakfast and rest, we will go down to the lake and hot spring. The trail down is very steep and slippery so that we should beware and extra carefully. We need 3 hours to get in to the lake and hot spring and the have lunch provided by the lake. We can enjoy hot spring and explore the lake or swimming after walking 100m from the lake as well as healing our skin as medicine. Leaving the lake after lunch time and going up to the Senaru Crater Rim for 3 hours. We need to be careful of walking up the route and trail quite top and steep up and stony. After reaching the point of the place, we will be pampered by nice views from the summit, where you can enjoy the incredible sunset over the Mt. Agung in Bali and the smoke trough tout from the hole of the new volcano by the lake camping and enjoy your dinner here.
: SENARU CRATER RIM(2,641M) – SENARU VILLAGE (601M).
After having breakfast and enjoying the sunrise, as well as capturing the beautiful scenery of the lake, we will go down to Senaru village for 4-5 hours back down. We will have break and lunch on the way between Post 1 or Post Extra ,then we will arrive at Senaru Rinjani Trekking Centre around 12.30 am to 13.00. Our private car will then bring to your next destinations (Gilis Island, Senggigi, Mataram or Lombok International Airport/BIL)
Summary Travel Itinerary
Day 0 (day you arrive in Lombok /Senaru)
- pick up from any place in Lombok
- Visit Senaru waterfalls (sindang gile and Tiu Kelep).
- visit Traditional house Senaru
- sunset in harbor
- Dinner in hotel or in my house Like family (19:30 pic up from hotel to my house)
- 06:00-06:30 Breakfast in the hotel
- 07:00-07:30 Transfer to Sembalun Village
- 08:30 Check in at Rinjani National Park Registration Office, Trekking Begin.
- 12:00 Lunch at Postt 2
- 17:00 Arrive at Crater Rim Sembalun (RIM II), dinner, camp, and overnight.
- 02:00 Climb the Rinjani Summit.
- 05:30 Arrive at Summit (Before sunrise). Take Photos (+- 1 Hour)
- 07:00 Back to Camp area (RIM II), Breakfast.
- 10:00 Start descend down to Lake Area.
- 12:30 Arrive at the lake, Take shower at Hot Spring Water. Lunch.
- 14:00 Start Ascend to RIM 1.
- 18:00 Arrive at Rim 1, Camp, dinner, and overnight
- 07:00 Breakfast.
- 07:30 Start decent down to senaru village. Lunch at PosI Extra.
- 13:30 Arrive at Senaru Village, pick up to our office for take shower, enjoy young coconut and fruits salad. Transport direct to your next destination (Lombok Area).
Price min 2 people and more than 3 get special price (valid until december 2017)
The price $ 230/person on Deluxe private service
The price $ 220/person 0n Standard private service
Deluxe service will including hot shower, AC, Wi-Fi, Facilities in Hotel for overnight before trek
Standard service will get standard room without hot shower
- trip to Sendag Gile waterfall
- trip to Tiu Kelep waterfall
- trip to traditional house Senaru
- trip to coffee plantation
- trip to sunset in harbor
- Dinner (day you arrive in Lombok) in hotel or my house (19:30 pick up from hotel to my house)
- trekking poles (2/person)
Note!!! trip to waterfall (Sendang Gile and tiukelep) also trip to traditional house Senaru and coffee plantation if you come 7 hours before sunset ( day 0) but if you come 1 or 3 hours before sunset you can only choose 1 trip, waterfall or traditional house.
Price is Included:
- Welcome drinks ( after trek with young coconut + fruits)
- Pick up and transfers in and out (driver speaking English)
- A night accommodation in Senaru ( 2 people 1 room)
- Trekking guide Porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- Foods and drinking water on the trek,
- Tent ( 3-4 people dimension[W] 2,20 x [L] 3,10)
- toilet tent
- sleeping bags good quality (50 x 210),
- mattress(6 cm x 200 )
- Mountain chair
- Entrance fee for the national park IDR 300.000/ trekker ( July – December 2017)
- ENVIRONMENT HYGIENE CARE ( BRING TRASH DOWN )
- Insurance Rp 10.000/person
- Rain coat
Price is excluded :
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Trekking shoes, long pants,gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter $ 21/day
- Travel insurance
- Tip for porters and Guide
- Small bag / daily pack
Deluxe service will including Hot Shower, Ac, Wi-Fi Facilities in the hotel for overnight before trek but standard service you will get standard room without hot shower.
Here the hotel options Or you can request other Hotel in senaru :
Deluxe private service hotel for:
- Pondok Senaru (Superior Room)+$10/room
- Rinjani Light House
- Pondok Indah (Superior Room)
- Sinar Rinjani (Superior Room)
- Anak Rinjani ( Superior Room)
- Pondok Guru Bakti (Superior Room)
- Bale Kayuk Homstay ( Superior Room)
Standard Private Service Hotel For:
- Pondok Indah
- Achita Bayan Home Stay (Standard Room)
- Gunung baru Homestay
- Sinar Rinjani (Standard Room)
- Rinjani Trails homestay
- Horizon Villa Senaru
- Ank Rinjani (Standard Room)
- Pondok guru Bakti (Standard Room)
Extra porter and your luggage
If you need extra porters to carry your personal stuffs, they are available at extra cost $ 21 USD/ porter /day . You are advised to travel as light as it could be, the rest of your luggage can be stored at our office and get them back after trek.
Recommended Item to bring
Bellow are list of items you should carry during the trek program. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kg.
- Small headlamp with spare batteries. (Only If You Hike to the Summit)
- 1 pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good.
- Personal medications
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy Cam and batteries (Manual or Digital).
- Small towel.
- 2-4 cotton T-shirts
- Long trek pants/wind proof.
- Windproof Jacket.
- Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Trek stick/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Swimming Suite (x).
- Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu)
- Garbage Plastic can.