One Day Trek Around Rinjani
You will spend one day around rinjani for Mt. Rinjani trekking starting from Sembalun village and finish at Senaru village.
Lombok Aiport – Senggigi/ Mataram approximately 1 hours by private car
Lombok airport – Senaru village approximately 4 hours by private Car
Lembar- Senaru village approximately 2,5 hours private car
Mataram/ Senggigi – Senaru village approximately 2 hours by private car
Tluk Kode/ Bangsal Harbor- Senaru village approximately, hour 25 minutes by private car
Gilis – Bangsal harbor 30 minutes approximately by public boat.
Arrival day : The day you arrive at Lombok Airport or one of Lombok ports as Lembar/Bangsal, Teluk Kodek or from any main object tourist in Senggigi, Kuta Lombok, 3 (Gilis Trawangan, Meno, Air), you will be picked up by our representative staff, you are then transferred in Senaru hotel. After arriving in Senaru, you will meet us and be treated by welcoming drinks. You can meet your trekking guide and porters who will then brief and explain the trekking procedures and prepare your trips. Arriving at the latest 1 hour before sunset, then you can go to see the Sindang Gile and Tiu Kelap Waterfall the day before you start trekking. Note: you can arrive at the same day of trekking day. But we recommend you to come the day before trekking and spend the night so there will be no delays.
The are two alternatives for one-day trek to Senaru crater rim or one-day trek to around Rinjani (crazy trek) as follows:
- Trekking at midnight (between 23.00 – 02.00 AM) to enjoy the beauty of Mount Rinjani at sunrise. Or for those of you who do not want to stay at a hotel in Senaru or Senggigi, you can directly make the climb by managing the time travel plan.
- The trek in the morning (6:00 AM) is recommended for those who do not want to travel at night.
- 06:40 – Pick up at the hotel to Sembalun Village
- 07:45 – Registration in Sembalun RTC
- 08:00 – start trekking
- 12:00 – lunch in the pos 3 or Sembalun crater Rim
- 14:00 – lake and hot spring
- 14:30 – go up to crater Rim Senaru
- 16.30 – go down Senaru Village
What is included:
- Transport in and out
- Welcome drinks and meals
- Accommodation two night at Senaru Hotel (day before & after hike)
- Certificates of Achievement Mount Rinjani
- Hero Guide
- Mount Rinjani National Park entrance fee
- 3 liters of mineral water
- Meals and drinks during the trip (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Waterfall guide and ticket
What is Excluded :
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Travel insurance
- Tips for Guide
- Small bag/daily pack
Noted : (*) is required.